When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

FM Casablanca

Samurai

Looks really nice, but i cant seem to find the pvd with the red markers in gen anywhere.

there is none. the FM pvd is the casablanca 10th anniv. 250 made for chrono and 500 made for the non chrono. also gen has no date. instead there is a "10" to signify 10th anniv of the casablanca line. i had the gen non chrono version. not a great watch. soft metal, lousy pvd and even crappier mech. sold it and got my money back

franck_casablanca_01b.png

Edited by mikolee

i had the gen non chrono version. not a great watch. soft metal, lousy pvd and even crappier mech. sold it and got my money back

All the more reason to buy the rep! As far as the 10th goes, I believe there will only be two frankens and no reps of it, sadly... ;)

The reps of the date version are absolutely the most accurate muller reps made--slightly better than the famed Conqistador because of the accurate crown, IMO.

There is a gen Casa chrono w/ PVD and red, but I'm just not feeling it, and I don't know for sure but I'd guess the PVD version should be brushed under the PVD.

I'll probably get the salmon dial along w/ the 2 black dials for the franken.

All the more reason to buy the rep! As far as the 10th goes, I believe there will only be two frankens and no reps of it, sadly... ;)

The reps of the date version are absolutely the most accurate muller reps made--slightly better than the famed Conqistador because of the accurate crown, IMO.

There is a gen Casa chrono w/ PVD and red, but I'm just not feeling it, and I don't know for sure but I'd guess the PVD version should be brushed under the PVD.

I'll probably get the salmon dial along w/ the 2 black dials for the franken.

if they fix the date window above the partially cut 6 in a black dial ss case i would be all over it by now!

The date window in this one seems to be alright. The first version had the datewindow above 6 and not cutting it.

Hmm I thought the gen had it a bit further down and "in" the 6...might be the angle though, your eyes are probably better than mine...no one's going to notice without a gen piece anyways...looks great!