When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sub bezel with or without insert?

chitown

I need some advice.... I bought a sub (swiss mvmnt) from one of the former cartel members a few years back. It's been great, made some mods, recessed the insert blablabla... anywho, I'm having issues with bezel rotation, amount of clicks stuff like that. Any suggestions who to go to for a new bezel? Thanks

I guess we could use a little more info to answer your question intelligently. But getting parts is a problem- they're just not readily available. Dealers don't sell parts typically, but a modder might be able to fix your bezel problem with parts he has on hand.

Or maybe you could buy a new Sub- even one with an asian 21j movement which would be cheap and swap out your swiss movt.

You're right, you're not a new arrival, and it looks like you make somewhere around 6-10 posts a year, maybe. At least your wife/gf/partner will never accuse you of being a watch junky!

I need some advice.... I bought a sub (swiss mvmnt) from one of the former cartel members a few years back. It's been great, made some mods, recessed the insert blablabla... anywho, I'm having issues with bezel rotation, amount of clicks stuff like that. Any suggestions who to go to for a new bezel? Thanks

If i may.. do you remember the name of the guy you bought the watch ?

I have lots of parts i dont need here and i might be able to help you.. not everysub uses the same parts. Was it from taiwan ? from china? mbw ?

grg