When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies Franck Muller Conquistador

cornerstone

As I said in a separate post - I have been looking for a nice watch to buy my wife. I couldn't decide, so I sat her in front of a genuine AD watch site and asked her - if budget was no question what watch would you buy. Out of the 900 ladies watches they had she picked out two FM's, including the FM Conquistador with the black face. Obviously I was pleased, since I knew there was a good rep of it available.

She didn't like the SS bracelet, so I looked around for one that came ready with a black leather strap. I could only find one dealer that sold the watch without the SS bracelet and that was Paul / Chris at Aspire. Obviously the price at $149 for ETA 2671 including EMS shipping was good.

The missus is obviously chuffed. The watch has a nice presence - distinguished and draws the eye in a nice way, without being sunglasses-only "bask in my wealth" bling.

Of course, she probably doesn't care that it's an ETA or an automatic, although the second hand is quite hypnotic. But I felt better that I had got the 'best' kind of movement for it, and hopefully the watch will last a bit longer because of it. At $149 I really can't complain too much about anything - it's a nice looking watch with a quality movement, rep or no rep.

Oh, and I got another letter today. A totally unexpected tax windfall! Paid for the watch many times over! (Jammy!) :lol:

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

92503-27974.jpg

92503-27975.jpg

92503-27976.jpg

[EDIT: Edited boring bits!]

Edited by cornerstone