When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Old RWG

bluespower

I can't even look at RWG 1 anymore. I prefer to reminisce about the good old days and thank my lucky stars for an excellent Admin and mod infrastructure.

Amen to that.

People have to realise that the decision to form this new board was not an easy one we all had a certain emotional attachment to the old place, however once we went ahead with this new site it had to be with no looking back, the net simply isn't big enough for two RWG's.

Yet some of our senior posters couldn't let go, so when the old site was resurected they found their way back home.

Thankfully the vast majority has stayed commited to our board as a large migration back to the old site could have (and most likely would have) ruined both boards.

I have no bad feeling for the old board it's where I cut my teeth in this hobby and I had a lot of fun in the early days there but this is RWG now, we have the people and we have the feel.

Ken

Ann Coulter is a dyke. :blowup:

/Tim

Actually, I consider that an insult to lesbians.

Ann Coulter is simply scary.... or at minimum a dangerous provocateur who knows that there is serious money to be made by voicing outrageous and inflammatory ideas. I don't know why even thoughtful conservatives might take her seriously.

And to focus on the primary topic, I second Ken's comments regarding the migration and relations with the old board.