When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect Clones watches

hopqueen

• 3 weeks later...
I have purchased reps from Chris at Eurotimez and was very pleased with the QC'd product. Just curious, but are there any other dealers that QC their watches?

That's debateable. All dealers claim they do in fact do QC and don't drop-ship. Chris is supposedly better...but some have had bad luck with him too. The bottom line is somebody out there has had bad experiences with EVERY dealer. You buy from these dealers because you know for the money you are paying, you will not be getting the low grade stuff found in Chinatowns the world over...and that if a problem does occur for QC, they will make it right, and that you will get your watch and they won't have run off with your money.

Rep buying is always a bit of a gamble...but that's part of the excitement.

I always say...don't spend anymore than you would feel comfortable losing...and you'll never walk away traumatized.

That's debateable. All dealers claim they do in fact do QC and don't drop-ship. Chris is supposedly better...but some have had bad luck with him too. The bottom line is somebody out there has had bad experiences with EVERY dealer. You buy from these dealers because you know for the money you are paying, you will not be getting the low grade stuff found in Chinatowns the world over...and that if a problem does occur for QC, they will make it right, and that you will get your watch and they won't have run off with your money.

Rep buying is always a bit of a gamble...but that's part of the excitement.

I always say...don't spend anymore than you would feel comfortable losing...and you'll never walk away traumatized.

Yeah, that's why I am taking it slow right now, learning as much as possible before loading up on watches. I bought one from a RWG member and one from a dealer waiting for shipment. Wanted to get Watchedens B3G1free offer, but that would be too much too fast, and I didn't want to be stuck with a bad experience if things went sour. (but I hear very good things about WE, so my fears may be unjustified). But as you say, no matter how good a dealer is, rep buying is always a bit of a gamble, especially given the nature of our hobby.

If these purchase are successfull, I'm going for a Josh Cartier. After that, who knows....