When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Customs Question

Guest submersible24g

Guest submersible24g

Ive ordered tons of watches fro several years. only had one or two customs issues. but now i have a 187 and Bentley sitting in US Customs for 5 days now and the customs office is about 25 miles from my house. it came in Thursday night and still says its being processed by US Customs.

what do you guys think? is it a goner?

Guest submersible24g

the wait i can handle. the fact that the longest ive ever had a watch in customs was 2 days...because it was coming off a national holiday....now that is killing me! most watches ive gotten in came out of customs the same or next day at the most. but 5 days????

Guest submersible24g

DFW.

and the dealer is now not replying to my PMs. he was on about 2 hours ago and ignored me about the situation. not good. $600 maybe down the drain.

DFW.

and the dealer is now not replying to my PMs. he was on about 2 hours ago and ignored me about the situation. not good. $600 maybe down the drain.

I've heard bad things about DFW being difficult but had no personal exerience because of my location.

Hope it all works out for you! Let it get settled out with time. I'm sure the dealer will take care of you. Better to make sure its lost first.

Good luck,

Jon :victory:

DFW.

I've heard DFW can be difficult but give it time. I'm sure any of our dealers will take care of you when they know for sure the watches are lost.

Good luck!

jon :victory:

Edited by Bignasty

Postal services and customs seams to be extremly slow these days.

I wait on several things......a strap from Canda for 3 weeks after sending, an EL187 for 3 weeks at customs for closer inspection, some watchparts from Davidsen, 2 watches from Angus (who disappeared) and 1 watch from Andrew.......

All items should have arrived yet........but I have to give it some more time!

Theo

U.S. law dictates that if an item sits for more than 3 days in a bonded Customs warehouse...it MUST be opened and inspected......if it's found to be a counterfeit item it must be destroyed......it's most likely that yours has been impounded and destroyed if you haven't received it.

Just mah wee joke......ony kiddin'......:lol:

Edited by TTK