When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling certificates

yodap

Hahahha, that was highly funny Dave, I actually just spit coffee down my nose there!!

Robbie, I swear you only put pics of that UN to make me cry, a) I can't see them and B) I would cry when I did cause I don't have one and it's GORGEOUS!!

Yodap, I think there may be some things lost in translation with this. From your manner of speech I'm guessing you are maybe German or Dutch? No one was calling you a scammer or anything else for that matter, it was just someone elses opinion on the subject. Again I think the "fooling yourself" comment may have been mistranslated. I think most guys, like Robbie for example who like the whole set, boxes, papers etc do so for maybe a feeling of completion. In Robbies case it's because he takes some amazing pictures of his pieces and often uses these 'props' as a background to the picture. At 16 years old you have a gen Tag and are dissing it for being quartz?!? Dude wake up!! You have a gen Tag there, some of us guys on the board can't afford gen Tags in our 30's never mind half that age! Automatic watches are great and the movement is lovely, but thats no reason to diss quartz movements, I have many quartz watches in my collection as well as automatic ( including 2 new 'V3' Skland Avengers, a Montoya ltd ed AP ROO and the new square face SLR of which I will go into more detail when my pop takes the pics for me!! But needless to say I'm a happy 6er right now!!) But at the same time i wouldn't dream of casting aside some of my quartz watches eg, my Oakley Crankcase, my No Fear carbon race watch, several Casio Gshock cockpit series or the Bourne ultimatum 3 Casio waveceptor ( which is an awesome watch by the way!!) Agreed when sat next to say, a nice Skyland, Navitimer or the AP ROO, they do look different and maybe not as 'high rollin' but I love them all and wouldn't part with them!!

What I'm trying to say is, at 16 dude, don't close your mind to a whole stratasphere of quality watches just because it says 'quartz' in the description. Keep your young mind open until you are jaded and old like the rest of us!lol Oh and try keep things civil in here bud, this is a board of gents *cough, TeeJay :p * , it's not MySpace or Beebo. Try keep your cool and remember, things do get lost in translation!

Now go look out that Kirium of yours and send it to a good home in Scotland!! lol

Hahahha, that was highly funny Dave, I actually just spit coffee down my nose there!!

Robbie, I swear you only put pics of that UN to make me cry, a) I can't see them and B) I would cry when I did cause I don't have one and it's GORGEOUS!!

Yodap, I think there may be some things lost in translation with this. From your manner of speech I'm guessing you are maybe German or Dutch? No one was calling you a scammer or anything else for that matter, it was just someone elses opinion on the subject. Again I think the "fooling yourself" comment may have been mistranslated. I think most guys, like Robbie for example who like the whole set, boxes, papers etc do so for maybe a feeling of completion. In Robbies case it's because he takes some amazing pictures of his pieces and often uses these 'props' as a background to the picture. At 16 years old you have a gen Tag and are dissing it for being quartz?!? Dude wake up!! You have a gen Tag there, some of us guys on the board can't afford gen Tags in our 30's never mind half that age! Automatic watches are great and the movement is lovely, but thats no reason to diss quartz movements, I have many quartz watches in my collection as well as automatic ( including 2 new 'V3' Skland Avengers, a Montoya ltd ed AP ROO and the new square face SLR of which I will go into more detail when my pop takes the pics for me!! But needless to say I'm a happy 6er right now!!) But at the same time i wouldn't dream of casting aside some of my quartz watches eg, my Oakley Crankcase, my No Fear carbon race watch, several Casio Gshock cockpit series or the Bourne ultimatum 3 Casio waveceptor ( which is an awesome watch by the way!!) Agreed when sat next to say, a nice Skyland, Navitimer or the AP ROO, they do look different and maybe not as 'high rollin' but I love them all and wouldn't part with them!!

What I'm trying to say is, at 16 dude, don't close your mind to a whole stratasphere of quality watches just because it says 'quartz' in the description. Keep your young mind open until you are jaded and old like the rest of us!lol Oh and try keep things civil in here bud, this is a board of gents *cough, TeeJay :p * , it's not MySpace or Beebo. Try keep your cool and remember, things do get lost in translation!

Now go look out that Kirium of yours and send it to a good home in Scotland!! lol

Hi,

I guess you're right. I understood completion some way by saying "fooling myself". Just want to have all accessories with the watch. As for me being a scammer, it wasn't said directly, but many of you guys have pointed on it, what makes me sad... You don't know me, I'm new here, but I'm sure you'll get to know me. Secondly, I wasn't dissing my Tag Kirium, it's a good watch, but I love mechanical movements much more, it fells like they do "live". That's all I wanted to say.

Greetz.

No worries Yodap, like we have agreed, a lot gets lost in translation sometimes I don't think the scammer thing was directed at any board member, it was just pointed out as a reason a lot of dealers don't sell them, but there are uses for them if you want to have a look at Robbies pics! As you say, it takes a while to 'get to know' someone, especially on line and working with different languages/broken english, it's hard, but it gets there in the end!

Good I'm glad you aren't dissing it, it's a beautiful piece, maybe not as 'alive' (nice anaology by the way!) as an auto, but still worth having and wearing with pride!

In the genuine world there are two types of people;

1) Those who are willing to buy a watch without papers, for them the watch is waht they want.

2) Those who want the complete package

I don't see why there should be any difference here. We all have a passion for watches and for the little things in life. It's the finer details that we appreciate, it's what makes us who we are. Obtaining boxes and papers can add that final touch and the finer detail to the larger picture.

Yodap is a stand up guy, I think it's rather distasteful to start using the scam word. I also think its rather hypocritical because we are all here buying fake goods and scamming the genuine brands whilst supporting an illegal trade. :bangin:

Thanks for these words guys, and sorry once more if I was misunderstandable. I see that you don't really like the idea of fake certs, so I'll ask a friend of my father to scan it for me, and I won't stress this great community with this thing :D

Greetz.

I was disappointed to see what Dave123 did by turning this thread into a joke with his obviously fake paperwork.

Everyone knows that it should be signed by Steve Panerai, not Paul Panerai. An obvious tell to otherwise convincing documentation.

Dammit,i just can't get nothing past you RWG folk,those papers fool the boys at RG all the time.... :D