When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

how are the pam mbw compared to davidsen's?

mikolee

guys considering my first pam rep i am considering either a pam 217 or pam 212. both guys seem to be great but davidsen is the more prolific one. may consider the mbw coz of the very fine reputation. ive seen the work of both and they are damn awesome! can you guys help me out? thanks

1. DSN hasn't got the PAM212...only the PAM217

2. MBW...PAMs?!!! :o:blink::bangin::black_eye:

you've seen MBW's PAMs?!!!...you might be the only one in the world who saw them...

i assumed coz i saw a guy named pamfried in rg who was also carrying specialized pams. i assumed they would be mbw since he also has the mbw aproo. i guess i made the wrong assumption.

by the way i checked site of josh he has the ones i like as well, are all these the same as what DSN have? the pams are one of the reps with so many sources

Edited by mikolee

No, DSN doesn't carry all the reps that other dealers do, and he offers some Panerai reps that NO other dealers do. He offers only a limited selection of automatic movement PAMs. He has a section here at RWG. Why not take a look and see what he's offering?

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showforum=72

Edited by peepshow

No, DSN doesn't carry all the reps that other dealers do, and he offers some Panerai reps that NO other dealers do. He offers only a limited selection of automatic movement PAMs. He has a section here at RWG. Why not take a look and see what he's offering?

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showforum=72

yup im quite familiar with DSN but was unaware that he did not offer some of the models the others offer and vice versa. damn the pams have such infinite mods its quite confusing. anyway i will narrow my choices down thanks.

any feedback about this chap pamfried? seems to be an authority on pams as well.

Compared to DSN most Panerai reps are OK.

LOL! Another DSN fan offers a hearty endorsement. DSN does things his own way, and I admire him for that. For example, he's the only repmaker who's pieces seem to get less accurate as time marches on.

BTW, I believe there were a few MBW 111's prodiced, or maybe watchmaster modded them and sold them as MBW, or maybe my memory is flawed and I'm talking out of my ass...