When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

FM Chrono Dials

lanikai

I would like to ask if any members have acquired the FM Chrono with the black dial.. specifically does the black dial have the engraved ring in the dial ,.. the wihte dial is very noticable.. but I cannot discern the design on the black dial .. the rubber strap is way cool.. althought the discription say's leather it is a thin rubber strap ..

I'mleaning toward the white dial for the detailed design and dual apparel versitility

but I'm wondering about the black dial design.. B)

Thanks in Advance for your time

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

68006700ct2.jpg

56441336bo3.jpg

thank you All.. aarrrghhh .. this is a tough one.. so the black does not have the engravings in the dial .. the white is so stunning.. but the black.. is well... power black.. sleep on it some mo..

thanks again SP.. Dani... Samu.. Laz !!!

thank you All.. aarrrghhh .. this is a tough one.. so the black does not have the engravings in the dial .. the white is so stunning.. but the black.. is well... power black.. sleep on it some mo..

Wonder if it's possible to buy a gen dial for the Casablanca.....not seen any on the bay as well. Another thing is....whether the cut-out for the datewindow on the gen dial fit properly over the rep.

Wonder if it's possible to buy a gen dial for the Casablanca.....not seen any on the bay as well. Another thing is....whether the cut-out for the datewindow on the gen dial fit properly over the rep.

given the layout .. and me not being an expert .. this is kinda par for the course.. and this is so new it would be hard to find any genuine parts for sale.. I would be bery careful of newer released parts being sold anywhere..

just ma 2 :)

How about the PVD ones??? I really like those!

Tough decision :D