When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wifey's new Franck Muller Vegas

arty909

We were married in Vegas a few years back, and have returned many times since, mostly to play slots and roulette. When I saw this FM on Andrew's site a whle back, I knew she would love one as a gift, and I was right! It has a working roulette wheel, just for fun...

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

I saved quite a bit by not opting for a Gen, wouldn't you say?

http://www.thefinestwatches.com/index.cfm/.../productId/9230

I also notice that GP made one, yes one slot machine watch- I really hope a rep of this comes up sometime soon...

http://www.slipperybrick.com/2008/02/slot-machine-watch/

Thanks for looking! Arty

Edited by arty909

great watch

- also recommended as a can't lose gift for any woman is the j12 chanel - it spreads like a virus - once one woman in your family has one, they all want one - up and down the age chain

i got my mom the FM colour dreams - she loves that watch wears it all the time, and i got her the Men's size version by dealer's mistake, but, its greaet cause she can see it with her aging eyes :)

ENJOY!

great watch

- also recommended as a can't lose gift for any woman is the j12 chanel - it spreads like a virus - once one woman in your family has one, they all want one - up and down the age chain

i got my mom the FM colour dreams - she loves that watch wears it all the time, and i got her the Men's size version by dealer's mistake, but, its greaet cause she can see it with her aging eyes :)

ENJOY!

I bought her that one too! Here it is on my wrist- hey, it's a man's size, isn't it? Cheers, Arty

DSC01152.JPG