When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help needed

Jit

Hi Guys. I'm a noobie from the Uk and I joined a few weeks ago.

I've been doing a fair bit of research on the site and have slowly been learning lots of valuble info from here so reps for such a great informative place!!!!

I am looking to purchase a rolex submariner.

I've checked out Josh's site (PC) and seen the beginmariner and have also checked out the feedback

that others have left about the service and quality.

I have also read on here about the TTK noobmariner which has had very good reviews. I was just wondering if TTK has a website or if anyone can shed any light on how I go about making contact so to purchase a noobmariner.

What would people honestly recommend - the beginmariner from Josh or the noobmariner from TTK?

Many thanks for reading this post and my thanks for any support and advice.

Best wishes.

Jit.

Hello Jit, welcome. I was waiting for a more experinced member to chime in,since this this is not the case, I guess your stuck with me for now. ;) All I can do is relate my experince. It looks like your off to a good start. Dont take it personaly, but members would rather not spoon feed info to someone new. (thanks Toad) ;) That being said,I do understand the confussion. :confused: I spent alot of time in watch and trader reviews. I wrote a review on Andrew@TT a few days ago. This was my first rep. You might want to read the review and the many others. I have also read a lot of good things about Josh. I dont know to much about TTK. Although; there does seem to be some negative comments on TTK of late. Keep up the reading and research and I'm sure you will be pleased with the results. :good: Mike

TTK used to be a dealer on this forum, but no longer. He now only trades on Repgeek and you will find details there on how to contact him.

I've never ordered from him personally and have no recommendations to make one way or the other but I would caution you to read as many dealer reviews as you can find before committing to purchase.

Good luck on your quest.

www.repgeek.com