When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does anyone know what this is?

DemonSlayer

:lol: Obviously it didn't Nikki6. I really wish it did though, but the watch will soon be sorted out, and I'll also have a small mod done to it too.

I thought gaskets were rubber, but this must be a different type of gasket I haven't seen. So I just place it on the circle on the caseback?

Thats what I'm told it looks like bud, my 'eyes' and myself only really have experience of gaskets doing a runner while trying to stop oil p!ssin out of motorcycles, but from the description, thats what it sounds like to me! To be honest I would have expected rubber too, maybe this sits under the rubber? It could be where the fault has occured, if they have only put that gasket in without the rubber I wouldn't expect it to be air tight?

As I say, I'm getting told a description and I'm in no way shape or form a watch fixer/maker. My skill was in bikes! lol

Good luck man, I really hope it gets working and you can show us the 'air tight'finished article!! lol

You could do a review on this, you can't be the first person this has happened too? If you document the proccess, it may save some other poor guy the same grief you have had? A lesson learned and all that?