When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with these Patek watch movements?

hackR

I have the option to buy these three Patek watches..

I am looking for any details on these movements...

1) Patek dual-time, flyback seconds

post-16947-1232847266_thumb.jpg

2) Patek day/date/month/year classic (distressed condition, needs work...a project watch)

post-16947-1232847314_thumb.jpg post-16947-1232847333_thumb.jpg

3) Patek black dial day/date/moonphase

post-16947-1232847415_thumb.jpg

Thanks...R

Each of these watches has a Patek Philippe emblem on the dial. No genuine Patek Philippe watch has the emblem on the dial; only the crown.

These are generic Asian 21J movements. As my friend above wrote, they are worthless.

These watches are very poor examples of the Patek Philippe brand. To spend any sort of money on them would be akin to taking that money and flushing it down the toilet. You are smarter than that. Shop around, learn, and save up for one of the few quality PP reps available.

@Spidey...good question!...i, too, would like to know for future purchase consideration...

@others...thanks...and yes - they are $50ish usd...

i go for the "look"...watches that are interesting...especially at this price...seriously, no one i know (or practically no one in my circle) would know whether the watch is real or not...most wouldn't even recognize the brand...i do, beleive the real issue with these, is quality and reliability...that is of concern, of course...just learning, i am...

I don't know. I'm just a dog. You have to explore the forum a little, maybe use the search function, maybe try and read some reviews... woof woof

Corgi! Come on sugar!, Don't be like that. You know that I know how to use the search function. I just thought that if anyone knew what the better Reps were they might be kind enough to share. I have a friend that wants a Patek and I don't know much about them (and frankly, since it's not for me, I'm not motivated to put too much learning time in). Now kiss and make up. Mwwwwahh! See? Isn't that better?

P.S. Shundi, my loins are aflame with the ache of forbidden passion everytime I think of you. I've missed you too luvr!

Corgi! Come on sugar!, Don't be like that. You know that I know how to use the search function. I just thought that if anyone knew what the better Reps were they might be kind enough to share. I have a friend that wants a Patek and I don't know much about them (and frankly, since it's not for me, I'm not motivated to put too much learning time in). Now kiss and make up. Mwwwwahh! See? Isn't that better?

P.S. Shundi, my loins are aflame with the ache of forbidden passion everytime I think of you. I've missed you too luvr!

OK, I'll throw you a bone.

The best Patek Philippe replica on the market is this one: http://www.rwg.cc/members/2008-MBK-Patek-P...e-A-t76236.html