When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

wore my cool watch movement cufflinks

fotoman

well, got the opportunity to wear my watch movement cufflinks for the first time tonight. I didn't get pics, but i will soon. I was worried that they were a little to small, but holy [censored] balls they look unbelievable. TOTALLY unbelievable. from a normal distance, they just look like normal cufflinks but intriguing cause there is 3 dimension and strips on the movement bridge like a panerai so they reflect light.

when you look up closer and see the gold balance wheel and the little jewels - man, this is one of the classiest pieces i have ever owned

cufflinksot3.jpg

i'll get some photos with a watch and my cuffs.

everyone needs these. I'm actually looking into see if some of our friends in china want to produce some :) cause, seriously these thigns rock out.

Congratulations Pho. I have the exact same pair and have been wearing them occasionally....they look great and I have had people holding my cuffs and checking them out. One even asked if it actually worked :p

I wore the same to the mini Singapore gtg a couple of weeks back.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Mate, those are absolutly awesome!

Mate, those are absolutly awesome!

well said

i have now had to upgrade the shirt collection with more french cuffs :)

doesn't appear one of my favorite chinese buddies wants to go into business with me and import them :) so, pricey they will stay for now.

i do recommend them though, they are super classy

I worry a little about them cause samuri's glue came undone, i put mine under some stress and they seemed to hold But also, i can turn the balance wheel :) and that can't be good. I was actually suprised they didn't come lightly encased in polyurethane

but worth every penny