When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Planet Ocean is it worth getting the 4th Gen?

e6rnd

interesting....the Asian shows the HE valve OFF the 10 marker...but caseback is not etched line my Asian mvt. model.

The ETA has the HE valve at the 10marker, it says.

Most will say take the ETA , but my chinese version with sapphire, HE valve at 10 , and etched back is very accurate....guess your call to save or spend the extra bucks....good luck...loving mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont care about the quality of the bracelet/case chasis or the movement for that matter, then settle for the 21j movement and save $.

B) case faults, yes, agreed, but it may be a crap shoot with some of the Asian movements (like with Alpha) but my two Asian POs are quite accurate and I would put them against any Seiko short of the their GS models.....I have 5 6309s and AGSs and quartz Seiko models...

it seems that po 4 th gen is no more produced !

i'm not sure that Trustytime has this watch in stcok

Trusty's watch does not look like a 4th gen....at least the He valve seems a bit off. The 4th gen had really good He valve positioning.

In the asian version, HE valve is totally off....like the SMP situation where the correct He Valve was made and then abandoned for the incorrect He Valve 10 position of today's SMP reps.