When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

XXXXXX.co.uk

Guest jhonbrown

Guest jhonbrown

I have only purchased a Nintendo Wii fit Silicone Skin, but they treated me like I had known them for years. I have looked at and bought Wii Fit accessories at other stores (both online and in storefronts) and I have to say this was the easiest of them all.

After looking at all the Accessories they had, I decided to go with the Wii Fit Silicone Skin and couldn

Spam-CanMan.jpg

SPAM FACTS

* In America, it's consumed at the rate of 3.8 cans a second by more than 60 million Americans.

* It's trademarked in 92 countries, and sold in 45, from Anguilla to Zimbabwe

* If laid end-to-end, 5 billion cans would encircle the earth 12 1/2 times

* 5 billion cans of SPAM would feed a family of four, three meals a day, for 4,566,210 years

* You can grill more than 29 billion Spamburgers with it, and that supply would last 5.4 days if everyone on Earth ate

one spamburger for dinner each night

* Each year, 100 million pounds (45 million kg) of Spam are sold around the world.

* SPAM is made in two U.S. locations - Austin, Minnesota, and Fremont, Nebraska - and seven other countries: England,

Australia, Denmark, Phillipines, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea.

* The average consumers of Spam are families with several children, especially in the southeastern U.S.

* In 1989, the U.S. armed forces bought 3.3 million pounds of SPAM.

* Hawaii, Alaska, Arkansas, Texas, and Alabama rate the highest in spam consumption respectively.

* Among the 50 foreign countries where Spam is sold, the UK and South Korea are the largest markets.

* In South Korea, SPAM is considered an upscale food and one of the most popular American imports. The Wall Street

Journal recently spotted a Seoul executive in search of the perfect gift. The executive deliberately skipped over

traditional gift items such as wine and chocolates in favor of SPAM, explaining, "It is an impressive gift."

* Hormel PR man Allen Krejci says: "SPAM has endured because of it's convenience and versatility. You can eat it hot or

cold. You slice, dice, or cube it. You can eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snacks. In fact, the only thing that limits

your use of SPAM is your imagination."

* Nikita Krushchev once credited SPAM with the survival of the WWII Russian army. ''Without SPAM, we wouldn't have been

able to feed our army,'' he said.

* Senator Robert Byrd of West Viginia eats a sandwich of SPAM and mayonnaise on white bread three times a week.

* Number of miles a snowmobile must drive at -30 F to fully brown a can of Spam wired to the engine: 35 (Source: The

Iditarod [heard on a Madison, WI radio report for "National Canned Luncheon Meat Day, '96])

There, much more usefull than the OP.! Col.

Edited by trailboss