When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from England

Bub

Hi People,

I have been getting more and more interested in watches over the past few months, with Tag and Omega being my favourites.

After looking at the prices of genuine watches I knew I needed to find an alternative way of owning one.

I'd been looking around the web at replica sites but just thought they were too good to be true, and decided to try and find a replica watch forum......and here I am.

I've been doing a lot of reading so far on here, and I know what I want for my first purchase. I say first, because I think I will end up buying a few!!!!

I think because of where I'm located I'll be using Eurotimez as he has had good ratings.

So, plenty more reading to do...........

Take care guys.

Bub.

Hi Bub.

Be careful, when you buy your first one, you become addicted.

You can also buy from PT, another excellent dealer in UK. But UK customs aren't troublesome, so the other dealers can be considered as well.

Thanks for the advice matey.

I can very well believe it about becoming addicted..................I can see my plastic taking a beating!!!

Hi Bub

Trust me - Get your card now mate and cut it up!! There are too many fine watches to be had - If only I were an octopus or better still a centipede!!

Welcome onboard - My dealer of choice is Chris at Eurotimez, he has been fantastic with me and I have bought several pieces from him. Just specify that you want it delivered from within the UK and you will have no problems with delivery issues.

hey Bub...I'm another brit!

I got my first rep from PT (UK dealer), the delivery was quite slow but the watch more than made up for it....an Omega "UPO" (I wanted to start with an "ultimate rep" to see what all the fuss is about).

My 2nd rep, a Pam 111h, is on its way to me now. This time I've gone with an entry level rep to compare the quality.

Enjoy :)

Hey fella - another UKer here.

Been here 2 months, now have 4 reps. Some really good sellers out there. Don't forget to keep an eye on other RWGers who are selling. I purchased one recently and it was tops.

Best rule: ask a sensible question - get a sensible answer - and never, ever ask who sells the best watches!

Mark