When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UK Shipping - Gen announcement

billywhiz

For feck sake. Feckin wooses! We have to put up this every year and god forbid Londons got a bit of snow. Well forgive me for not giving a sh*t. They now get cold weather allowance cos they get a bit of snow every 10 years! We get it every feckin year and they still get the same allowance! Meh meh meh! It's now national (English TV monopoly!) news! Har de feckin har. They make me laff...heartily.

It's a pile of pish! (White frozen pish - don't eat the yellow stuff if your stuck outside in your back garden and the huskies can't get you the 10 feet to your back door!)

JTB

A moderate post from a moderator.

Chief - Chill. Moderators like a rant from time to time, especially if it's in the name of humour. Don't take me too seriously cos even my dad doesn't. Mind you he's a Londoner and had his humour bypass a long time ago. (*laughter here*)

Well the snow's clearing up here but we've been told to expect more. (Where would we be without the media - luv em).

I sincerely hope wherever you are that you are not experiencing too much disruption in your daily routine.

The great thing about RWG is the weather here is always terrific.

Pass me the sunscreen - I fancy some rays!

JTB

Edited to add - Btw, I'm the bad cop of the moderating team. You know, the Jack Regan type. ;)

I think that I must have had sense of humour bypass today - must be the snow wearing me down - :p

I'm a Londoner too - but my humour bypass is relatively recent - and a temporary occurrence. I hope to get it back shortly so that I can resume normal banter/ business. - Now where is my jellied eels.

Good for you. When I'm back down visiting the cockney side of the family (Edgware actually) I'd be happy to buy you a pint of Watney's Red Barrel or whatever your tipple is.

JTB

It is always amusing when the "South" get a touch of the white stuff! Cars going off in all directions (not that I want anyone hurt!! Well not much! :p ) news readers predicting the Four Horsemen on their way, with their thermals on of course!!

Try living up here, I remember having only a motorcycle to get from A-B, come rain, hail, sleet or shine I was out there! Going down the M8 to Glasgow like a speedway rider sideways on a Ninja ZX6R to just try and go in a straight line!! Or digging it out of a snow drift from a swift blizzard, in a hospital car park with only one shoulder working and trying to ride out of there!! Ahh good times!! lol

It just amazes me how this country (UK not just the South) seems to grind to a halt with a wee flurry! I've been to Canada in the coldest March on record (lucky white heather eh?!?) The Niagra Falls were frozen solid, an amazing sight to say the least, breathtaking! Snow drifts at least 9-10 feet either side of the roads, but everything ran on as normal! Beggers belief this country!

JTB, been sidyways down your way a good few times too! But thats in the summer playing on the roads, I apologise for the noise you have to deal with every Sunday in the Summer!! :p