When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics of Ebel 1911 Discovery black dial PLS!

slask111

Hi,

I cant belive that noone has bought the Ebel Chrono with black dial. I have searched alot of forums and i just cant find a wristshot of this watch. PLS you who have bought this item, post some pics.

How is the quality on the bracelet? By-Tor praises this watch but to me the bracelet look a bit simple/cheap? What are your thoughts? I mean the TAG Carrera is a 1:1 also but i wasent happy with the feel of the watch/bracelet. Will i feel the same regarding the Ebel?

cheers

Check the last page of this thread. Plenty of pics of the black dial version there.

I have no complaints about the bracelet. After oiling my rep bracelets they all feel good.

The black dial is nice, but i've resisted the temptation to get the similar white dial ever since you did that fabulous review of it, mate! :p

The black dial is nice, but i've resisted the temptation to get the similar white dial ever since you did that fabulous review of it, mate! :p

Thanks. :)

The dial choice between black and white... always the same dilemma. Actually it'd be ideal to have BOTH versions of your favorite watches. I have both black and white of Rolex Explorer II... this Ebel is definitely another candidate for "twins". The AR looks stunning on the black... but then again I think I love the "Panda" even more.

Since my brother got my old Broad Arrow, I wanted another white dial chronograph to replace that. Discovery filled that gap perfectly. I can't imagine my collection without this watch now.

IMG_0953.jpg

Thanks. :)

The dial choice between black and white... always the same dilemma. Actually it'd be ideal to have BOTH versions of your favorite watches. I have both black and white of Rolex Explorer II... this Ebel is definitely another candidate for "twins". The AR looks stunning on the black... but then again I think I love the "Panda" even more.

Since my brother got my old Broad Arrow, I wanted another white dial chronograph to replace that. Discovery filled that gap perfectly. I can't imagine my collection without this watch now.

IMG_0953.jpg

How so very true bro... But i really love that panda dial of yours... Damn, you just had to stir my emotions again! :p

Thank you By-Tor for the link. I honestly cant believe i missed those pics! Now i just need some pics off the black dial on a ss.

The Panda version looks nice on the pics, but i need a black chrono since my upo has a new owner. Saw one on a tv show and it looked great on the wrist.

Again as so many other i have to say thnx to By-Tor since it was his review that really got me thinking.. Ebel.. yummy ... ;)

U cant go wrong with the black dial, its a nice piece. The only thing that bothers me a little is the AR coating on the crystal, too bluish as compared to the gen. I went to take a look at some gen pieces and found that models with the blue and orange bezel looks great too! Its too bad the rep makers did not rep these pieces. Here's 2 pics of the ones i'm talking about:

1215891.jpg1215889.jpg