When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Hublot Model should be replicated next?

crispinguy

I'm really loving the style of the hublot watches, and finally have decided to purchased the Hublot ultimate all black from Puretime. So as I wait for my order to be processed and the watch to be delivered I thought I might get some feedback from all the Hublot lovers on the forum about the next Hublot watches to be replicated.

I really like these two watches, let me know what you think.

Hopefully, Angus can take a look at repping these watches if possible.

http://watches.infoniac.com/hublot-big-ban...ante-senna.html

http://www.menswatchreview.com/hublot-bullet-bang-review/

post-11284-1233801772_thumb.jpg

post-11284-1233802294_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
In all honesty do we really need yet another HBB repped. How about making a nice SMP rep again. Would almost bet that they would sell 50 of those to every Hublot that is sold.
Yes I believe we do,and I have heard from Peter at the Watchstation that the next one not far away is the BB Red Devil,and I have my hand up for one.It just looks so nice with accents of red and yellow

post-20705-1235802805_thumb.jpg

I'm really loving the style of the hublot watches, and finally have decided to purchased the Hublot ultimate all black from Puretime. So as I wait for my order to be processed and the watch to be delivered I thought I might get some feedback from all the Hublot lovers on the forum about the next Hublot watches to be replicated.

I really like these two watches, let me know what you think.

Hopefully, Angus can take a look at repping these watches if possible.

http://watches.infoniac.com/hublot-big-ban...ante-senna.html

http://www.menswatchreview.com/hublot-bullet-bang-review/

The Hublot Big Bang Foudroyante Senna is a automatic split-seconds chronograph movement using a new complication, the Foudroyante, to allow the calculation of one-eighth of a second.

Nice but really how do you expect them to rep this?

The Bullet Bang more realistic

Yes I believe we do,and I have heard from Peter at the Watchstation that the next one not far away is the BB Red Devil,and I have my hand up for one.It just looks so nice with accents of red and yellow

If this is true, that would be great. Been a ManU fan for ages.

The thing I would really love to see them changed is really some minor details. For such an expensive rep, they should really engraved the rotor, and changed the saw-tooth rotor to a smooth rotor and also have a regulator!

The Hublot Big Bang Foudroyante Senna is a automatic split-seconds chronograph movement using a new complication, the Foudroyante, to allow the calculation of one-eighth of a second.

Nice but really how do you expect them to rep this?

The Bullet Bang more realistic

If this is true, that would be great. Been a ManU fan for ages.

The thing I would really love to see them changed is really some minor details. For such an expensive rep, they should really engraved the rotor, and changed the saw-tooth rotor to a smooth rotor and also have a regulator!

Yes I would like to put this on my list also (Hublot Big Bang Foudroyante Senna) thank you for bringing it to my attention,another to look for / it like the Red Devil is very appealing // cheers