When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi folks...

ricjos

I'm completely new here... Been looking around on the forums for a couple of days (also RWI)...

I'm 24 years old - Currently living in Copenhagen...

I'm looking for an Omega Seamaster/Speedmaster rep, to start with, only a Speedmaster... Any help finding a good dealer would be veryappreciated! :o)

Kind regards

Ric

Hey Dopeman, thanks for your post :)

I quite don't get it? I've searched a lot for Omega Speedmaster, but all posts from the "dealers" are about 1 year old or more?

How do I know if they are EU suppliers? :)

Thanks,

Ric.

Hi Ric,

You're in the right place!

I joined last week... I'm waiting for a Breitling Montbrillant Legende, can't wait!

Have a search round the forum for an EU supplier and drop 'em a PM to get a price for your Omega.

Good luck!

Edited by ricjos

Welcome aboard. Read the Noob Guide linked in my signature and you'll find out about all the dealers recommended here...and the links to their sites...including the Euro ones.

Go to the Omega section and look at the pinned guides there for reviews on the best Omega watches. The Speedmaster dates are very accurate reps if you're interested in those...and there are lots of pictures of these watches. Lanikai has a couple photo reviews of these.

I have a review of the SMP Chrono pinned in the Omega section as well.