When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newcomer in need for Help!

nnomad

Hi!,

First of all, i want to congratulate all of you for a trully helpfull site.

Secondly.. dispite all my ignorance about the watch world (replicas or non replicas), i really felt in love with a Graham Swordfish, and i saw what it seems to be a good offer for a great watch. I dont want to spend a lot of money, so i came across with this:

http://www.xyxyxyxy.com

It fits my budget pretty well, but, sadly my obvious ignorance wont let me have a good perspective about it.

I would deeply appreciate all your expertises in order to tell me if this is any good...Is it a convincing replica? Any major issues compared to the real one (exterior mostly), is the mechanism trustable? How trustable is this seller?..well, pretty much all you can tell me about it would be deeply appreciated!

Thanks to all, and congratulations for the beautifull watches i already came across in this site!

cheers!

Alex

Edited by TwoTone
Website removed...

stick with the dealers that are recommended on this board and on other two rep forums...

the website you posted the link of might be Tonyxf's site (aka watcheden on the rep forums)...not 100% sure tough...

this is definitely Tony's (watcheden's) website... http://www.watcheden.com/graham-replica-wa...--35--0--0.html you can have a 20$ discount with the coupon code

As for the watch you posted the link...it has an asian21j mvt and the chronos don't work...it is kind of a fantasy watch...IMO you could spare a little more $$$ and get the more expensive version with the Asian7750 that is a good rep and pretty accurate...

Good luck!