When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Da Beast Is On My Wrist!

dadog13

Finally!...

there were slight problems with the package...fu***** customs!...the watch reached the customs on 11.07.2006...and I got it only today...DAMN....

recived the first letter from the customs on 14.07...and I was... :bounce: ....went the next day or two in the new weekend to take the watch and I got the notice from them that the watch was sent back to taiwan!!!...I sad WHAT?!!! WHO ARE YOU KIDDING?....but their reply was...SORRY!!...I have immediately contacted EL to see what can be done when the watch comes back to him but the answer was not one of the best for me...he said that the watch will be probably confiscated by taiwan customs...after a few PMs with EL(he always answered me in few hours) i was without hope of getting my PAM187...and there was nothing to tell to EL cause he made well his part of the job...but....yesterday I got again a letter from the customs...and today morning i have the 187 on my wrist!...so everything - with some probems - went well....I am a happy owner of the 187...all of you know how it looks like...all the flaws it got...but after all it is one big bad MF...a great watch...today i was wearing it during my morinig coffee in the town and got dozen of compliments...

TNX EL!

tnx guys!...

I am really happy....

and waiting...well, patience is a virtue!...

I knew that EL is a dealer who can be trusted and there was not a sec that i tought that i won't recive the watch...and belive me, after i paid him i didn't send him neither one PM to check if he shipped the watch or with questions about tracking numbers or so...

sometimes is just patience...and trust!

When customs contacts you did they ask questions, want to see any paperwork, or what ever? Can you tell us the details of the contacts that finally got it through?

Usil

Edited by Usil

Interesting enough I also just got my 187 . . . I originally got mine a month or so back but it had a bezel marker missing and so EL offered to swap for a new one. Well, it took some wrangling and time to finally get it on my wrist I'm happy to say that not only does this one have a full complement of markers, it also has a better pearl and . . . joy of joys -- the bezel properly lines up at the 12! Kudos to EL for taking care of things.

When customs contacts you did they ask questions, want to see any paperwork, or what ever? Can you tell us the details of the contacts that finally got it through?

Usil

since i pay always with WU...i bring them the confirmation of the payment and upon that they charge me some taxes - it depends how much I payed for the watch...and voila! the watch is on my wrist