When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Dials on eBay?

PaulVanDyk

also, a little off topic....

found this awesome Crosswind dial with Roman numbers. The Gen Crosswind measures 42.7 mm so now im wondering which rep would be good to drop this in? None of the gens from the '07 catalog have the same size <_<

i wish The Zigmeister would stop by and give his opinion on what dial swaps (BCE, SA etc) could he do. (i already read his review on this subject but he does not specify what have / have not /could not be done) :unsure:

also, a little off topic....

found this awesome Crosswind dial with Roman numbers. The Gen Crosswind measures 42.7 mm so now im wondering which rep would be good to drop this in? None of the gens from the '07 catalog have the same size <_<

i wish The Zigmeister would stop by and give his opinion on what dial swaps (BCE, SA etc) could he do. (i already read his review on this subject but he does not specify what have / have not been done) :unsure:

gen crosswind dial fits in the bce - click on the blue dial crosswind in my sig, its a gen dial, paid 450, which is list price for it. and its sitting in the rep bce

also note it has chieftang AR and hktan strap

there are some folks on the forum who sell eta date wheels for the 7750, don't know if they are out, search youl find it.

you will also find a few references for crosswind dials in BCE's someone from a now closed forum was the first to do it.

me personally the blue 2 tone crosswind was the watch that started me on the hunt for reps

i've searched already. The problem is that Breitling date wheels are NOT the usual ETA ones when it comes to the font. i've looked everywhere and except for the "Lello" (or w/e) character who makes these and who apparently is in retirement i did not find anything relevant. I put up a message in WTB section about the DATE WHEEL, hopefully someone will be able to help me out.

I know for sure that the date wheel font on any rep will bug me to death so im trying to find authentic one b4 i make any other purchases

As far as I know your best bet is to go with dials that haven' t been repped at all. That you way you can be sure they' re 100% legit. Or buy from chaps that offer a satisfied or money back warranty, there are some around.

yup....thats the plan. Getting the Crosswind dial into the BCE case once i get a 2-nd BCE rep. hmmmm i wonder if josh would sell just the updated DW (which from pics looks almost spot on) :frusty:

for those who don't know, apparently Breitling is No.2 when it comes to the number of watches it certifies every year with Rolex being No.1 and Omega following closely at no.3 And yet there are virtually NO SPARE gen parts one can find on bay or anywhere else.....suxorz :angry2: