When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New to Reps

RetroSurf

Hello all. I am totally new to reps and have been reading all I can to learn more. A friend sold me a sub stainless for 220 and as far as I can tell it is very nice, runs smooth and I really like it. I have a gen tag heure pro 1000 that is in very good shape that I bought about 15 years ago. I am just soaking up knowledge on this website, thanks. My next purchase will most likely be an omega seamaster pro rep and I am learning about them now. Anyway, hello from sunny Florida.post-20404-1234152803_thumb.jpg

Welcome aboard. You just found yourself the most knowledgeable and friendliest board around.

We have lots of vintage Rollie experts here who have some fine examples of heavily modded Comex divers. If you're looking for the best Omega reps out there...check out the Omega section and read the guides there, pinned at the time.

As well, read my Noob Guide linked in my signature to get you up and running quickly and introduce you to the world.

Read, search, learn, share...and have fun.

Welcome Retro and Adam to RWG. Good to have you here Yep Toads Noob Guide should be the first order of bussiness. It is what realy got me going. I knew very little when I arrived. I still dont know that much. All I realy cared about was getting a nice rep and not to get riped off. I was not planing on starting a new hobby. I did not know there was such a animal. :pardon: I am now having a great time. It does not matter if it's reps or gens or whatever. It has become a great joy in my life. It could not have come at a better time. I hope your experence is the same. :drinks: Mike