When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Putin wears a $60,000 watch, Bush a $50 Timex

relox

California governor and Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger wears Audemars Piguet, models Royal Oak Offshore and Paneria Luminor.

I didn't know AP made Pams??!!

Hehe... As I said, the article has some faults. I even have thought this was a rep of Pravda and not the genuine paper. ;)

Like everything on the media, we have to take it with a pinch of salt. This is not the "word of God".

P.S.- Anyway, isn

Now that GW has left the Oval Office he will likely display more conspicuous consumption with regards to his watch purchases much like Bill Clinton did. I expect that GW will be seen sporting a "Texas Timex" now as there is no longer any need to hold back displays of wealth that may offend the electorate. He is a private citizen who will command 6 figure speaking fees and a 7 figure advance for his memoirs. Like him or not he is an ex-President and has opportunities for wealth accumulation available to him. I do not see as a Panarai, Ap or Patek guy. He definitely seems to be a Rolex Yellow Gold Daydate 2 type to me.

It seems that President Obama wears an Omega Railmaster...so my source in the office tells me!

I think the membership has pegged him wearing a TAG during his time in the Senate/ beginning of his campaign and currently wearing a quartz chronograph given to him by the Secret Service.

This is a perfect example of why Russia will always be a “Third world” country regardless of what its aspirations might be. “The Putin team” and its buddies should get booted from their offices as they bring nothing but disgrace to Russia. All these f***ing millionaire wannabes think they can buy respect with all that stolen cash which is being funneled to Swiss accounts while 99% of the country is literally starving. I hope Russias economy continues to tank and people will finally stop believing the favorite mantra of the “P-team”: “All of it is the fault of the USA”. I am guessing they don’t teach history in the KGB, not the correct version anyways. A few more years of all these a**wipes running this country, robbing it blind and the “working class” will rise again (much like they did in 1917). At that point, all these “buzineess-men” (aka oligarchs; aka mobsters) will be pawning their Pateks, Bentleys, Yachts, and w/e else just to get out of the country alive. It’ll be too late and their riches won’t save them