When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Top Gun listed on Josh's site!

Fidestro

Pictures are kinda dark. It looks like it has a Jap automatic and a nylon case ring :huh: . I doubt that this is a full working chrono.

Edit - let me clarify, the movement in that pic looks like a copy of the Seiko 7S36B that is in my Seiko 5 Sports that is on my wrist today. Also, I'm not making fun of Japanese watches, I actually take them quite seriously.

did you know if they make it at 46 mm version also?

with no working second chrono

I did not ask as I think it will be out of range because of the double chrono.

Lets wait and see the 44mm version first.....and lets hope that the price-tag will be more "affordable" :cool2:

Theo

Does anyone know about any good reps of the 46m version of this watch? It seems like all the reps i come across are like a strange hybrid of the 46mm and the 44 mm - some have pushers at 10:30 and some don't. Some have the top gun logo on the outer case at 9:00 and some don't.

By the way- Josh has a NEW NEW one posted on his site that looks great. Not the crappy one that this post was originally about. Still no price, but i think that this one is the real deal- 7750, extra o-ring, top gun logo, and indented chrono registers. No price yet.