When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New here

shacky

new here too. i have bought a rolex from george on watchmaker9 site. also interst in panerai and breitling. thanks.

Welcome to RWG. How was your experance with George at Watchmaker9? I am not familiar with this dealer. The watch the service ect? Thanks and Welcome. :) Mike

Hello,

I'm new too, just registered.

Found this site since I got lost in the jungle of "replica" watches websites on the net.

i'd really like to buy a GOOD replica watch, preferably an automatic one.

i own a Tag Heuer, a real one, and I love it. but it's a quartz movement.

i've come across some sites that look interesting, but i'm just not sure about them...i can't afford to get ripped off!

Does anyone have feedback on the following sites,

www.watch-replica.net

www.replica031.com

www.swwatch.com

www.eta911.com

thanx!

:welcomeani: Thunder. I dont know anything about those sites you listed. I can assure you that you are no differant than 99% of the folks that arrive here. The faces are differant but the the song remains the same. Led Zepplin (1976) :p The best advice I can give you is take your time and do a lot of research. Like you said "cant afford to get ripped, who can? The dealer and trade reviews are also very important. RWG is like the Magical mystery tour (Beatels 1968?). No matter where you end up here, you learn something. When you do find the watch, there is a good chance that a member has reviewed it, if not several members. Hope this rambling helps. ;) Mike