When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Something Terrible Happened Earlier Today.

thomasng

Sorry to hear about misfortune. I had my share of getting robbed by three brothers @ gunpoint 10 yrs ago near my apt as I was coming from school. It is very upsetting that some jerks walk around to hurt and to gain from that. Well, thieves are everywhere nowdays. Your own patient can be one of them while telling people lies. I hope that long arms of law will get yours back and justice be served.

Be safe, Admin.

I got another call from HSBC a few minutes ago and I was told a attempt to withdraw funds from my bank account was registered today, but interestingly enough, at a bank branch in Causeway Bay this time. Apparently, they had tried to imitate my signature to make a HK$100,000 cash withdrawal and even had ID. The funny signature and the nervousness of the person drew the suspicion of the teller, and when she asked more questions and went to get the manager the man ran off and left behind a counterfeit Hong Kong ID card.

What an idiot, they're going to get the guys who did this soon, as he put his picture on the counterfeit ID card and left it behind.

I got another call from HSBC a few minutes ago and I was told a attempt to withdraw funds from my bank account was registered today, but interestingly enough, at a bank branch in Causeway Bay this time. Apparently, they had tried to imitate my signature to make a HK$100,000 cash withdrawal and even had ID. The funny signature and the nervousness of the person drew the suspicion of the teller, and when she asked more questions and went to get the manager the man ran off and left behind a counterfeit Hong Kong ID card.

What an idiot, they're going to get the guys who did this soon, as he put his picture on the counterfeit ID card and left it behind.

How stupid some thieves can be???? :rolleyes:

But if they were smarter they would had a job and not stealing innocent people...

Ayway.. GREAT new Admin... :victory: