When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

cant seem to find this watch anywhere else

nycjosh

come on dude, spend some time doing research. there is plenty of info about BCE's. the one you are looking at sux simply because the date font is OFF and the price is tooooooooo high. i bet its no swiss movement either and the gold is never close to the gen color anyways.

• 2 years later...

I purchase my first rep from them. I didn't know what I was doing and just jumped in. To the extent that a scam site doesn't deliver product, or markets one thing and delivers another, they don't fall into that category. That being said,

(1)they are seriously overpriced. Like an idiot I paid $550 for a watch that I later learned I could have bought elsewhere for $250.

(2)they appear to be a drop shipper (funds go to Thailand and watch comes from China).

(3)they have absolutely no quality control (because they never see the product you are getting).

The watch broke after 30 days (no exaggeration!). There are much better places to find what you're looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

I made the same mistake... Bought a Sub from them years ago and got a POS that if I had spent half of what I did, it would still be over priced! It was my first rep and it really pushed me away from reps. But, I've decided to give them another chance... And have learned to stick with the trusted dealers on this site!

I dont think there is many here that cant tell you a similar story from personal experience....

I would even suggest thats how most of us found this place.......so from my POV it was money well spent....:thumbsupsmileyanim: