When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My bracelet finally arrives after being fixed for broken pin....

tmeister

My buddy in HKong returned to the Chinese factory and had the pin fixed and sent it to me in Japan. Took a bit of fiddling to install, as the end links are very fine tolerances. Heavy sucker! Not the updated one but has the Professional word enscribed on the clasp. Nevertheless, it is very heavy. Now to have my watchmaker remove 1 or 2 links to fit my smallish 6.5 inch wrist.....

The orange bezel version will have the black Milspec still on, but the bracelet will stay on the black version...very dressy and heavy!!!

onbookclaspview.jpg

2modelsonbook3.jpg

Looking good :good:

thanks, Teejay. Feels excellent on the wrist too...well balanced though the bracelet is heavy in hand! The end link is very tightly toleranced and had a helluva time catching the springbars into their holes. My watchmaker took out his tools and removed 2 links cuz I like the band to fit snug, not loose. Now it wears just super! Feels and looks great! Supposedly the watch has the ETA clone....whatever....it keeps very accurate time, quick to charge up the reserve, and makes me happy hahaha!

thanks, Teejay. Feels excellent on the wrist too...well balanced though the bracelet is heavy in hand! The end link is very tightly toleranced and had a helluva time catching the springbars into their holes. My watchmaker took out his tools and removed 2 links cuz I like the band to fit snug, not loose. Now it wears just super! Feels and looks great! Supposedly the watch has the ETA clone....whatever....it keeps very accurate time, quick to charge up the reserve, and makes me happy hahaha!

No problem :) If you want to really improve the feel of the bracelet, pour on some sewing machine oil, work it into the links, then rinse off the excess. It'll really loosen the action of the links, and it'll feel like butter on your wrist :good: