When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from the "new guy"

seafoam

Hello to all. I just discovered this forum and already love it. I am a new rep enthisiast and look forward to being a part of this community. My first rep was purchased in New York. A Seiko watch. Good looking but cheap. I have since purchased Tag's and Rolex and am still on the hunt for a good Submariner or Sea Dweller. I have a Sea Dweller on the way from exactreplicas. I have purchased fro them before. A little schetchy but the end result was good ie product came and was same as picture. Does anyone have any experience with tehm. Thanks. And again, good to be on board.

I dont mean to alarm you but there are some things you should be made aware. I almost orderd from exactreplica. Before I did that I thought I better do some research on them,Good thing I did. Thats how I came upon RWG. There is a Complaint borad . com. It has many,many complaints about bad service and watches. Some folks received nothing. It is also on RWG,s scam list by way of a member Fakemaster. Might want to take a look. Maybe things are better there now :unknw: Good luck :) Mike

Thanks for the heads up. Their service is a little off but I did receive my last Tag from them. I hope the Sea Dweller gets here. What can you recommend for a reliable and good product site. thanks

brian

I dont mean to alarm you but there are some things you should be made aware. I almost orderd from exactreplica. Before I did that I thought I better do some research on them,Good thing I did. Thats how I came upon RWG. There is a Complaint borad . com. It has many,many complaints about bad service and watches. Some folks received nothing. It is also on RWG,s scamlist by way of a mamber Fakemaster. Might want to take a look. Maybe things are better there now :unknw: Good luck :) Mike

Thanks for the heads up. Their service is a little off but I did receive my last Tag from them. I hope the Sea Dweller gets here. What can you recommend for a reliable and good product site. thanks

brian

No problem Brian,glad I could help. The only thing I can do is relate my experence. I read Toads Noob guide. This realy helped prepare me for the world of reps. Then you have a search engine at the uper right hand corner,fantastic device. The dealer reviews are very informative. There are several good dealers on RWG. It will be up to you to decide what dealer is best for your needs. So take your time and get to know the place. There is so much information here,use it to your advantage. Happy hunting :) Mike PS good luck on that Sea Dweller. :thumbs:

Awesome. Thanks again!!!

No problem Brian,glad I could help. The only thing I can do is relate my experence. I read Toads Noob guide. This realy helped prepare me for the world of reps. Then you have a search engine at the uper right hand corner,fantastic device. The dealer reviews are very informative. There are several good dealers on RWG. It will be up to you to decide what dealer is best for your needs. So take your time and get to know the place. There is so much information here,use it to your advantage. Happy hunting :) Mike PS good luck on that Sea Dweller. :thumbs: