When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question from newbie re Amatory

dennis3506

Just started taking an interest in replica watches and one of the sellers that seems to get good feedback is Amatory watches. However, even though they say that they photograph their watches from every angle, the pictures look more like drawings and the detail is poor. Has anyone bought from them?

You just arrived to a rep watch heaven and you want to buy junk from some potential scam site?

Have you taken too many punches to the head or something? :D

Check these links, and stay away from crappy Web replica sites.

PS: Welcome to the forum!

You just arrived to a rep watch heaven and you want to buy junk from some potential scam site?

Have you taken too many punches to the head or something? :D

Check these links, and stay away from crappy Web replica sites.

PS: Welcome to the forum!

I said I was a newbie and that's why I'm here, to get pointed in the right direction. You might tell me how you know Amatory is a scam site. Thanks for the link to recommended sellers.

You might tell me how you know Amatory is a scam site.

Because they're using terms like "Japanese watches", "Swiss watches" and using that age old idiotic grading system, which is all bs.

And I said "potential" scam site. We don't know anything about them.

All I know that they're selling cheap junk, that much was apparent when I made a quick visit over there. And I also know that you should avoid them. Just take my word for it.

Welcome to RWG Dennis. By-TOR is giving it to you stright. Once your here for a while you will see that most of these sites are crap. :horse: Thats puting it nicley. I will assume that your here to learn about the rep biz. I can tell you this "the knowledge and expertise here at RWG is with out peer. Take your time and do as much reading and research as possible. Then you will have the tools to make educated choices. Good luck and happy hunting :) Mike

Welcome to RWG Dennis. By-TOR is giving it to you stright. Once your here for a while you will see that most of these sites are crap. :horse: Thats puting it nicley. I will assume that your here to learn about the rep biz. I can tell you this "the knowledge and expertise here at RWG is with out peer. Take your time and do as much reading and research as possible. Then you will have the tools to make educated choices. Good luck and happy hunting :) Mike

Thanks for the welcome and the heads-up. For a newbie it's a bottomless pit of information/misinformation though.

Ah... misunderstood you.

Yes you're right. Most of those scam sites (like Replica Center) are full of that. Best way is to completely forget everything you have read and start from a clean table.

Good luck and happy hunting! :)

PS: Do you have anything special in your mind (that you're looking for?)

Ah... misunderstood you.

Yes you're right. Most of those scam sites (like Replica Center) are full of that. Best way is to completely forget everything you have read and start from a clean table.

Good luck and happy hunting! :)

PS: Do you have anything special in your mind (that you're looking for?)

Yes, an Omega PO, but even there I'm lost. Prices vary from less than a $100 to the "sky's the limit". Will keep reading up from this forum though.

I bought 5 watches from Amatory.biz way back when. I had to buy 5 to get the "wholesale" price. :lol:

It was a different experience. They called me shortly after ordering to confirm the order, and they called me after the watches arrived.

As for the watches, they're decent cheapos. Even at "wholesale" price :lol: they were about double what I should have paid. Aside from a tiny screw that fell out of one of my wife's watches, they all still run fine today. One of them is one of my wife's current fav. (She's easy to please, though.)

You're far better off here rather than out there in the rep jungle. You could get a Noobmariner for what I paid for one of those Amatory watches.

Stick with our dealers and you won't be disappointed! Even if you get disappointed (though this option is rare, it is part of the game) there is always good mood to find a solution to the problem that emerged...! Have a good time and read what the people in this forum have written...Most of the times their opinion and experiences save you a lot of money and trouble (from every aspect)! ;)