When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heads up !.. thinning out the watch boxes

lanikai

Oh and can I Please, Please, Please, Please, Please get dibs on your 029?????? I would settle for your 104..... I bet you have an Ingy in the box, too. I'd settle for that. Or if by some chance under the sun you have and ajoesmith B&R 03 PVD????? Or an MBW modern seadweller????

i just read how pathetic that sounds.... but seriously....

An extra bonus for joining - I joined maybe two weeks ago! But certainly this will be the BIG event...great start to the year. I, too, would love to see your group shot - inspiration (or a warning :shock: ) for aspiring collectors!

Since joining, I think I accumulated 15 or so watches (both reps and gens)...and have done so because of all that I've learned from the other members here.

Whatever you do - if you sell even one piece even - you MUST take a massive group photo at peak to show the max before you started becoming more selective, which I'm convinced you will more and more. Most everyone does. But that pic will be the stuff of legends on RWG.

That said, how about taking 2:1 or something in arm wrestling against a watch of choice in case any non-supporting noobs want to take a shot at you? Proceeds to RWG. You might raise more that way.

There is always a sucker who might want a chance at fame and a free watch. I swear I won't tell any of them you can bench press a Hyundai.:D

Newdoc Posted Yesterday, 11:49 AM

Seriously, Lani, you have to take a pic of the whole collection first.

Legends are born from "Myths",.. so ... Let the legend grow, so that far into the future when we have long turned to dust ... far, far into the future ...

RWG XXXXXXLLLXX members will discuss in GD ... "Is it true.... there was a member centuries ago that wore a different piece everyday ???? " .. that has to be a "myth" we have evolved into 4 wrist humanoids and don't have that many watches ... yeah cannot be true.. or is it ?? :smurf:

It is the myth that is worth more than the pic .. B)

• 2 weeks later...