When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Water resistant? But for how long?

totalwise

Alright, so my 2 year old Gen Base Quartz watch from argos has seen better days, the strap has split in 2 across the middle becase the cheap leather adhesive gave way. I tried to fix it with my shoe repar kit but the glue went everywhere and turned the strap into a big ugly mess, so I binned it.

I figured buying a strap for this wretched thing will cost more than just buying a new watch, which would set me back between

post-4831-1235266096_thumb.jpg

post-4831-1235266142_thumb.jpg

lol, you're mad.

However, I have a similar experiment under Wey. Literally. outside the Yvonne Arnoud Theatre, Guildford station pump house. My POS Asian Sub stopped working there.

I will not however be able to supply any infos to data. That will be the fodder for Muslim archaeologists who will find the piece well into the future;

"Hmmmmm, praise Allah! The Asians once inhabited this holy land after intermingling with the Swiss! They fashioned steel and brass into trinkets of the devil! And held a penchant for the occaisional Wimpy Burger!"

No one gets history right.

Anyhoo, good luck with your trial!

lol, you're mad.

However, I have a similar experiment under Wey. Literally. outside the Yvonne Arnoud Theatre, Guildford station pump house. My POS Asian Sub stopped working there.

I will not however be able to supply any infos to data. That will be the fodder for Muslim archaeologists who will find the piece well into the future;

"Hmmmmm, praise Allah! The Asians once inhabited this holy land after intermingling with the Swiss! They fashioned steel and brass into trinkets of the devil! And held a penchant for the occaisional Wimpy Burger!"

Nothing better than leaving stuff around to create historical inconsistencies for future archeologists :D I've been doing it for years, it's just a case of getting more and more creative with the endeavors, to really keep them scratching their heads :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
lol, you're mad.

:lol:

Demsey.

Who is he really?