When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai 250 - 236 issues

Zapadeus

Hi everybody,

I am quite new here and would need a helping hand.

Just bought a PAM 250 (or better 236) with a 7753 from Perfect Clones. Iam generally quite content. The movement is exact and time keeping is excellent. But the details.... Have a look at teh fotos...

The Bezel Marking is Tachymetre not Tachymeter. Does any body know, wheher there was a time (before 2006 ??) when this french spelling was used as well with the 250 (236)? I

post-20464-1235334967_thumb.jpg

I don't want you to feel even worse about your watch, but the dial font is also WAY off. There were 2 versions of this watch, one version with correct bezel spelling and correct dial printing, and one with incorrect bezel & dial print.

But the one with correct dial printing and correct bezel is not available with 7753 AFAIR. And you can also not simply swap dials and cases, because the 7753 has the datewindow at a different position :(

I don't want you to feel even worse about your watch, but the dial font is also WAY off. There were 2 versions of this watch, one version with correct bezel spelling and correct dial printing, and one with incorrect bezel & dial print.

But the one with correct dial printing and correct bezel is not available with 7753 AFAIR. And you can also not simply swap dials and cases, because the 7753 has the datewindow at a different position :(

Yes, you are right. But I don

Slay is right.

My 250/236 is a 7753 using an incorrect 're' case but correct dial in order to make full use of the 7753 movement.

And the reason you paid so much for this is because of the movement - not the bezel.

Sorry, but what is the meaning of "re" case ?

Did you modify your 250 after purchase or was the watch this way right from the beginning ?

Perhapes I will need to start a new project with my watch and use it as a set of spare parts.

Can anyone help me with some contacts ? Is The Zigmeister really the only one out there ?