When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any idea what a WM3646 goes for?

rmcsherry

I'm not 'shilling', but am curious about the current value of a WM3646. I've got a fully modded (welded lugs, custom crystal etc.) WM3646, and I can't decide if I should keep it. The movement has been ripped out for another project, and I've got a rather special 3646 on it's way to me shortly - so I don't really have the enthuiasm (or money!) to finish this project. It'll have a couple of dials, hand set for a Cortebert 616, custom movement ring to fit a Cortebert 616 and a spare engraved crown. If anybody has ideas of a ballpark value, it'll help me to decide if it's worth keeping or trading.

Cheers, V - at the moment I'm just trying to work out if it's worth what I think it is, and if I can at least match my investment (the parts I traded for the WM would now be worth a small fortune!). I guess it's at least as rare as a JF case set, but you never really see them for sale!

R.,

About value, 800 to 1000usd can be ok i think, theire are a lot of modders who ask 1500usd, big price for modded watches, a lot of time only with unitas or molnija; or like the hublot ones who is a height price for standart rep without work.

You can sell this set WM3646, the one you will receive will be very better than this one, even if this one is nice and a rare searched case, you will never plane to use it after receive the new one.

If you decide to sell parts separatly, i will be interested to buy the custom ring for the movement,

i need one to acheive my 3646.

For my 3646, I have gen blued hands on the way to me, new pics in the next weeks :D

Edited by Clint Eastwood

I think after 3 years on the Forum and your continued support of it, you can be extended the liberty to post this ;) ...

Double T

Thanks for the kind comment - RWG is a great place to be, and I'll continue to support it and any members that I can! Now, what other liberties can I take ;)

My guess is similar. $1,000 with the mods but without movement. $1500-1800 with the Cortebert movement. We all have the same issue. I am going to keep mine though.

It's a difficult predicament. As mine isn't complete yet, and I've now ripped out it's motor, I'm seriously questioning if it'll get any wrist time when the other one arrives!