When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top Gun teaser..................

chad

Time of death

11:10pm

R.I.P.

enjoy your flight back to china

Chad.. check with your dealer before attempting this.. but if you get the green light.. open the case back.. find the regulating arms.. and move them apart with a toothpick .. and with the toothpick give the balance wheel a "touch" .. it should start movement again.. I have had this issue with all the Breitlings except the Seawolf.. which is an ETA.. the recent batch of A7750's have this issue and is a very simple fix.. mine have been running spot on since I did this to all 5 of them..

moving the thicker arm toward the 12 increases speed.. and lowering it to the 6 lowers it.. the smaller arm should be around the 5 oclock position .. I'm no watchsmith by any means.. but this has worked well for my A7750's I find the thicker arms "sweet spot" to be around the 2 to 3 oclock position..

good luck.. btw.. be sure to get the go ahead from the dealer first.. that way if it does not pan out.. you can still return it.. :)

Looks nice, I've been looking for an IWC replacement ever since I sold my fully modded 3717...actually I've been on the hunt for a used gen Big Pilot, but at this finish, this looks like a nice pickup.

:victory: