When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stupid TT Sub Question

thw

Ok... call me a noob, call me stupid, but I need help. I'm looking to buy a nice TT sub and it looked like Silix might be the way to go. Can anyone tell me which would be the better choice? Anyone have any recommendations or experience with either of these? FYI - They are the same price.

Item :ROLS013

Dimension:40mm x 48mm x 12mm

Movement:Automatic ETA-2836 25j

Material:Stainless steel, triple wrapped 18K gold

Glass:Sapphire crystal

Water-proof/Water-resistant:Yes

OR

ITEM:ROLS153

Dimension: 40mm x 48mm x 12mm

Movement: Swiss ETA-2836 automatic

Dial: Blue

Bezel: Blue

Case: Stainless steel, 14K gold double plated

Strap: Stainless steel with 14K gold double plated, with the mid-link of the end link fully plated

Glass: Sapphire crystal

Water-proof/Water-resistant: Yes

You might keep looking around- read, read, read. A couple of hints though, Noobmariner TT and an MBW TT- might try the search feature on those. Also, might check and see if WM9 has a TT sub. Try looking for ByTor's review on Sub TT's, also.

I would definately be interested in a Noobmariner or MBW-- the problem is that I have been reading through posts for some 6 hours and still can't figure exactly who sells a noobmariner or MBW. Everyone is very cryptic and assumes that the information which is second hand to some, is just as obvious to someone who just joined in. No one seems to come out ans say-- go to this website, or contact this person.

Care to shed some light on where a "noobmariner" or MBW can be purchased from??? I have read a bunch of By Tor's reviews and still haven't found the answer.

BK on these forums will be selling the WM9 Version when it's released (check www.watchmaker9.tv). But it wont be available for a few months

Other than that, look up the euromariner TT (eurotimez.com) It's hands down the closest to Gen available right now. I have a SS Euromariner, and it is really good. (make sure u get it with the WM pearl, and Clarks Crystal)

both BK and Eurotimez can be found on the main forums page if u scroll down

BK on these forums will be selling the WM9 Version when it's released (check www.watchmaker9.tv). But it wont be available for a few months

Other than that, look up the euromariner TT (eurotimez.com) It's hands down the closest to Gen available right now. I have a SS Euromariner, and it is really good. (make sure u get it with the WM pearl, and Clarks Crystal)

both BK and Eurotimez can be found on the main forums page if u scroll down

Thanks for the help. I did manage to figure out after a couple more hours of reading that Eurotimez is a good start. I have been trying to subscribe to their website for a couple of days with no response on an access code... Maybe I'll try to message the guy if he's a member.

Thanks for the help. I did manage to figure out after a couple more hours of reading that Eurotimez is a good start. I have been trying to subscribe to their website for a couple of days with no response on an access code... Maybe I'll try to message the guy if he's a member.

He's a member...Chris will get back to you with the problem.