When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Obama

nikki6

yeah but i bet the watch has some crazy features.

bet he can fly his air force 1 with it, bet he can steer rockets with it, bet he can shoot lasers with it, bet he can order food with it!

The most powerfull man on earth,

leader of the free world,

.............................................................wearing a $325 watch??!!!!!!!

:thumbdown:

Clinton wore a Timex or a Casio in office. He went to Panerai after he got out. People don't like their president to flash bling, especially in these times. I don't give a [censored] if the president wore a sundial or a Flavor Flav clock as long as he can get the damn job done.

The most powerfull man on earth,

leader of the free world,

.............................................................wearing a $325 watch??!!!!!!!

:thumbdown:

When the Secret Service give you a watch as a mark of respect, you get to tell us why you're wearing your old Tag instead. Until then, sit back down.

Cool to see the president wear such a "basic" piece. Looks very nice though. Hats off.

I'd rather see him wear a better piece. :bangin: If he wants a quartz maybe he should go with a Breitling Super Quartz. B) Anyone know what Bush wore on his wrist? :g:

Clinton wore a Timex or a Casio in office. He went to Panerai after he got out. People don't like their president to flash bling, especially in these times. I don't give a [censored] if the president wore a sundial or a Flavor Flav clock as long as he can get the damn job done.

i dont remember any presedent getting the damn job done, unless ur talkin about clinton who got the damn bl0w job done

When the Secret Service give you a watch as a mark of respect, you get to tell us why you're wearing your old Tag instead. Until then, sit back down.

ill tell u right now, if my secret service couldnt afford to give me a decent watch, somebody's not doin their job right,

this is america ur talkin about, not china town

ill tell u right now, if my secret service couldnt afford to give me a decent watch, somebody's not doin their job right,

this is america ur talkin about, not china town

Define decent. Maybe getting something from the guys who are supposed to jump in front of a bullet to save you or your family makes you feel like wearing their gift.

And FYI it has a Miyota Caliber OS-20 movement manufactured by Citizen for whomever was asking.

I agree to disagree. I don't judge people based on their watches in any position. There are people much more important than me that make much more money than me who think a $200 Seiko is an expensive watch whereas I don't have a problem dropping $3k on a Monaco. Different strokes for different folks.

I agree to disagree. I don't judge people based on their watches in any position. There are people much more important than me that make much more money than me who think a $200 Seiko is an expensive watch whereas I don't have a problem dropping $3k on a Monaco. Different strokes for different folks.

Agreed... and MoP- no personal shots at you man :)