When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Source for MBW AP Royal Oak Jumbo dial?

I originally posted this over on RG, but someone mentioned that this may be a better place to ask.

I finally tracked down a couple of MBW RO Jumbos for sale, but neither one has a dial in the color that I had wanted. Since it seems that the usually sources for the MBW version have vanished (Paso and TTK), are there any other reliable sources for dials or other parts for these watches? I may need some bracelet links as well.

I originally posted this over on RG, but someone mentioned that this may be a better place to ask.

I finally tracked down a couple of MBW RO Jumbos for sale, but neither one has a dial in the color that I had wanted. Since it seems that the usually sources for the MBW version have vanished (Paso and TTK), are there any other reliable sources for dials or other parts for these watches? I may need some bracelet links as well.

Getting a dial is going to be fairly hard....unless some1 here is willing to swap colors with you. What color are u looking for?

or contact bk or wm9 since wm9 also sells the same jumbo watch.

Getting a dial is going to be fairly hard....unless some1 here is willing to swap colors with you. What color are u looking for?

or contact bk or wm9 since wm9 also sells the same jumbo watch.

I've got a black-dialed one incoming, and I'm looking for the white/silver dial.

I'll give the collectors you guys mentioned a shot. Thanks.

Since its the same mvmt, should the dials from the none mbw fit right in? would be a great opourtunity to tune up the mbw, since the dial is that accurate.

Not sure. If not, I'm sure it could be modified, but does anyone else offer a non-MBW no-seconds / 15202 dial? The non-MBW Jumbos I've seen were all 15300 style, and don't have the same dial layout.

Edited by PatronSaintofChainsaws

Not sure. If not, I'm sure it could be modified, but does anyone else offer a non-MBW no-seconds / 15202 dial? The non-MBW Jumbos I've seen were all 15300 style, and don't have the same dial layout.

yeah ...I'd say the jumbo has one of the best looking dials of the AP reps...and is unique among the non ROO reps.

I would suggest to wait till you see the Black Dial and allow it some time to grow on you ,

It is by all means a marvelous watch , the fit and finish of the MBK AP Jumbo matches that of a Gen Omega or even supersedes it :thumbsupsmileyanim:

1478206464_20c189cf3d_o.jpg

1490867307_bc78340359_o.jpg

Congrats and cheers

I would suggest to wait till you see the Black Dial and allow it some time to grow on you ,

It is by all means a marvelous watch , the fit and finish of the MBK AP Jumbo matches that of a Gen Omega or even supersedes it :thumbsupsmileyanim:

1478206464_20c189cf3d_o.jpg

1490867307_bc78340359_o.jpg

Congrats and cheers

I agree...or the blue dial...I have the black.

I'm about to upgrade mine with Chief DAR and super lumed the hands and dial.

One compalint is the bracelet for small wrists...I've mod mine by filing the edges of the two links at each segment under the bracelet....giving the bracelet more flex at each link.

Sweeeeet - I have a black dial jumbo coming in next week, these pics make me want it even more!

Edit: The only real flaw (except the obvious caseback/movement being totally wrong) seems to be the hands - the "thinner" part being too long. Anyone knows where to source a better pair that fit?

cheers!

Edited by donpedro