When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BP 5002 V2 Lume Pics

lanikai

Thank you RG .. and of course your "J" thank you !! No need to say it's another great piece... :D

I need to acknowledge and thank Deltatahoe for taking the time to get me the correct Lume pics of the genuine .. a true Gent and humble Old School Member !!

there was no time to really charge the BP.. but I wanted to post these pics regardless .. I would say it is about 80% ..

thanks for viewing !!

The first pic is a .25 sec shot..

bpziggylume008.jpg

.50 sec

bpziggylume002.jpg

bpziggylume013.jpg

Thank you again B)

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

I need to acknowledge and thank Deltatahoe for taking the time to get me the correct Lume pics of the genuine .. a true Gent and humble Old School Member !!

aww shucks :blush:

your 5002 looks great lani; when you combine chieftang's double AR coating and that lume job, the results are pretty remarkable :o

to be honest, i'm really surprised the 5002 big pilot hasn't received more praise. i think people are put off by the non-working power reserve, which is really a shame :wounded1:

deltatahoe

aww shucks :blush:

your 5002 looks great lani; when you combine chieftang's double AR coating and that lume job, the results are pretty remarkable :o

to be honest, i'm really surprised the 5002 big pilot hasn't received more praise. i think people are put off by the non-working power reserve, which is really a shame :wounded1:

deltatahoe

Hey DT !!.. thanks ma man for the gracious support and time in taking those gen pics B)

I agree,.. I guess if you've waited as long as we have for a V2.. the PR is an after thought ... but those that mind.. can still get one with the proper working PR.. for about 10 LARGE :rolleyes:

no need to say.. but I'm still in awe over Ziggys free hand luming of the markers ... not only straight, but every marker is so consistant with the others :o

edit add:>. now I really have to take macro pics with my New 5002 .. and try another pics with another strap from Aaron.. the regular buffalo .. this is the distressed buffalo on now ... I have a black gator on the way for the 5004 that turned out to be incorrect hands and colour dial.. so I'll use the gator for this.

• 2 weeks later...