When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine 1675

cib0rgman

Hello everyone,

I am thinking seriously on buying a 1675, I have some pictures of the watch belongs to someone register in Time zone he is selling the watch for $2,650.00

Is not like buying Rep a couple of hundred dollars is not a big deal if is a scam.

95792-27330.jpg

Also I have been looking at http://www.timeman.net he has some good deals

this is the one I like

95792-27331.jpg

Edited by cib0rgman

Ponycar is a very reputale seller at TZ. Having said this, I've seen (judging from his photo) cleaner examples with a recent Rlx service plus boxes. I think if you keep your eyes peeled, you can find a darn good one within your budget or perhaps slightly more.

The 1675 is one darn nice keeper for sure. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Good luck with your hunt!

Jet

Edited by Jetsons

Keep looking around I think you could get a better deal 2,600 or 2,900 you have a box papers and all service records.

Here is a pic of mine.

Looks like you have a 16750, NOT a 1675 ;)

@ciborgman - that 1675 from Andy (timeman) is a nice early model with pointy CGs. Personally, I'd recommend asking round local reputable vintage dealers, I've often seen 1675s - not saying it's a risk buying off TZ, just that nothing beats appraising a watch in person - apart from the 'feel', you can take a loupe and have a good close look at the dial. Good luck!

Looks like you have a 16750, NOT a 1675 ;)

@ciborgman - that 1675 from Andy (timeman) is a nice early model with pointy CGs. Personally, I'd recommend asking round local reputable vintage dealers, I've often seen 1675s - not saying it's a risk buying off TZ, just that nothing beats appraising a watch in person - apart from the 'feel', you can take a loupe and have a good close look at the dial. Good luck!

You are right nothing beats the feeling of the real thing; in person all the little imperfection can be appreciated.

I found one on TZ with box and papers 2,885.00 someone with lots of references. Maybe I can get him to come down in price :rolleyes:

Edited by cib0rgman