When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Excited About Reps

I stumbled upon this forum by accident trying to find if my Tag was Rep or Gen. I'm happy to say it seems to me to be gen :D. Consequently, I have recently become VERY interested in rep watches, Panerai, in particular. Can't wait to learn more about the different Panerai models and the company's history. Everybody likes pics here are some of my Link GMT:

link_gmt1.jpg

link_gmt2.jpg

link_gmt4.jpg

Welcome aboard! Why would you wonder if your watch was rep or gen? Did u manage to pick it up for a silly price or receive it from a friend? Nice pics as said above pics are always good :D

Enjoy your time here it's addictive!!

Thanks for the warm welcome!! Yeah I bought off of eBay for about $500 less than my local jeweler. Got discouraged when they would not negotiate at all on the price and decided to take a chance on the Bay! Now I've learned that the authorized dealers are unable to budge d/t manufacturer requirements. There does seem to be a small flaw in the crystal that presents itself in the right light as a blueish/purplish blotch. But I live with it.

Thanks for the warm welcome!! Yeah I bought off of eBay for about $500 less than my local jeweler. Got discouraged when they would not negotiate at all on the price and decided to take a chance on the Bay! Now I've learned that the authorized dealers are unable to budge d/t manufacturer requirements. There does seem to be a small flaw in the crystal that presents itself in the right light as a blueish/purplish blotch. But I live with it.

ahh very good, always nice to pick up a bargain on a gen!