When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bvlgari....gen?

numptyj

Hi guys, my mate linked me to a picture on facebook with the girl who is wearing a Bvlgari watch which she claims is her bosses and there were only ever 6 made in the world so she was lucky to be allowed to wear it, so is she really telling the truth?? Or is her boss bs'ing her and he's got himself a rep here?

n500215559_2477513_8285.jpg

thst pic alone isn't enough to tell,

u can barely see the dial

and i dont know about that "6 ever made" part, sounds fake to me...

its the only pic, lol yeh 6 ever made sounded absolute bs to me also, I searched the net, no news of that ever happening and if it did the watch would be some ludicrous price.

That's a standard model, so definitely not 1/6.

Bulgari doesn't offer much limited models, and when they do it's haute horlogerie or bling bling.

My guess would be GEN, as the crystal on this particular model has a strange shape and altough the picture is pretty bad, the AR seems really strong.

I doubt the REP has such strong AR. And I also doubt, that many REP owners of this particular model would get AR done on it.

And the datewheel looks good too.

But that's just my opinion.

I am almost positive it is a gen, it has the seconds at three and we don't have a rep that can do that yet without inverting the movement. It also does not have a recessed datewheel.

I seriously doubt the one of six statement however. Whoever told her that was probably trying to get in her pants. I hope it worked for him.

Hi guys, my mate linked me to a picture on facebook with the girl who is wearing a Bvlgari watch which she claims is her bosses and there were only ever 6 made in the world so she was lucky to be allowed to wear it, so is she really telling the truth?? Or is her boss bs'ing her and he's got himself a rep here?

n500215559_2477513_8285.jpg

This is a Bulgari Assioma model number AA44C14SSDCH guys,looks gen but not 1/6 noooo way!!!

Take a look at the Assioma line here

http://www.bulgari.com/main.php?lang=1&amp...,watchesProduct

http://www.brandnameonly.com/bvasaa11.html