When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need some noobie help?

pimpeazee

Hey guy, I know this is a ridiculous question, but I just received my new rep today and was hoping that someone could clarify how to wind the watch? I was reading that it may damage the gears on some types, the movement on the site was Asia Automatic Movement (21 Jewel), can someone help?

Hey guy, I know this is a ridiculous question, but I just received my new rep today and was hoping that someone could clarify how to wind the watch? I was reading that it may damage the gears on some types, the movement on the site was Asia Automatic Movement (21 Jewel), can someone help?

Unscrew the crown and then turn it away from you and the watch should start turn it about 15 times and then shake the watch for a bit and u should be good to go

lol True but still :-P Wanna give the noob the right advice haha it only has to be enough to swirl the rotor :-P By the way I like your av I don't know why or who that is but it just I don't know it reminds me of american psycho or something and I love that movie haha

lol True but still :-P Wanna give the noob the right advice haha it only has to be enough to swirl the rotor :-P By the way I like your av I don't know why or who that is but it just I don't know it reminds me of american psycho or something and I love that movie haha

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

You dont know who that is...

Pierce Brosnan

James Bond

My fav Bond tbh

To power it up swirl your arm GENTLY 15-20 times as if you were stirring a martini.

Just shake the damn thing its not a newborn child. Whats next? "never abruptly increase the angle of your arm by more than 90 degrees."

like a martini... lol.

It's probably already broken anyways. :scratch:

Anyone want to bet his next post is "I swirled it like the perfect grey goose martini, and its not doing anything/its gaining 10 minutes per hour, etc.."?

:)