When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

opinions good or bad for this CONUS strap dealer

prince458

would like to hear feedback from other paneristi about this strap dealer site www.internationalwatchman.com for pan straps. anyone ever order from here. i have used the standard strap dealers but like this website's prices and convienance for CONUS delivery. strap dealer in CONUS. i hate waiting for any replica item.

i've posted a similiar thread topic on RWI

much appreciated.

For the price, his factory straps are a good value. But some people do have troubles with his customer service. I haven't had any problems with him other than trying to contact him and get the order placed. I would recommend Panatime over IWI personally.

I've bought 5 straps from them of varying styles. I've been VERY impressed with their quality and pricing. The only downside i've seen, is that by default they use very slow shipping. It's taken me up to 3 weeks to get my straps, and we are both in the US. The next time i order, i'll ask about expedited shipping. You can't order from the web, but you can shoot them an email to find out if they have what you need is in stock.

WR

Might want to take a look at Heroic 18. There straps are first class at around $100.00. The customer service is also top notch. I just purchased a strap for my 196. The strap arrived in less then a week. It comes in it's own suede like carring case, very nice indeed. It is my understanding that some AD's are using Heroic 18 for there after market strap supplyer. Good luck :) Mike