When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm looking to do a 5218-202/a project.. please help

arminvanbuuren

hey guys... i'm going to do a 202a project.. i mean i've been waiting to do this project for a long time.. but i'm not sure where i should start.. from what i've seen.. i should start with the following parts:

- standard rep-case

- FGD 202 dial

- v-crownguard

- t-48 crown

however right now i'm having trouble in trying to find a fgd dial and also v-crownguard.. so if anyone has this can they pm me please...

but the bulk of this thread is trying to find out what other mods should i need to complete my 202/a project? this is pretty much all that i need right? thanks alot

I thought I saw a FGD 202a dial for sale either here or over at RG. Check the sales thread.

Reguarding the V CG, just put some feelers out there in the wanted ads. they pop up from time to time. you may have to wait a while, but once you find one, it will have been worth the wait.

From personal experience, the best case for the money would have to be Andrew's SS case with gen sapphire crystal. Thats what i'm using for my 201a project. if you can get ahold of the dial, PVD t_48 crown, and the ss case, you can get a really really nice DLC coating.

In reguards to the CG, there's a JimmyFu CG for sale over at RG. Expensive but TOTALLY WORTH IT!! 1:1 specs to gen from what i've read.

I hope this helps bro. Good luck wtih the hunt!

ye i saw it was for sale.. but i was late.. and now i cant find another one.. actually i have a dsn.. which i think has a good case (it has shorter lugs).. i heard v-crownguard don't fit on these cases but u know what?? i think the cg on the dsn isn't that bad.. but i was wondering if t-48 can fit it..

does anyone have experience of this?? but yeah please keep an eye open for a fgd dial for me :)