When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection

Very nice.

How do you select a piece each morning?

Thanks for sharing.

Difficult....first the new ones until 10:00, when I get my first coffee I change, then at 12:30 at lunch a new one, high tea of course needs an exchange, dinner needs a more elegant watch... and in the evening a gig dial for my poor eyes...something like that

Difficult....first the new ones until 10:00, when I get my first coffee I change, then at 12:30 at lunch a new one, high tea of course needs an exchange, dinner needs a more elegant watch... and in the evening a gig dial for my poor eyes...something like that

That's an awesome collection :) Quite a few doubles in there though... Is that because they have different movements, or maybe from different dealers?

Awesome :good:

The movements are all the same, and the dealer where SILIX and Josh. Doubles where bought as a back up program... and laziness to exchange straps

Well my boxes are going to be soon empty ...as I'm seriously narrowing down my collection.

The boxes are incredibly well finished and come with an outer solid black carton.

Anyways, the guy who sold me these boxes is Rainier, he is in Germany.

He's email is all4watches@aol.com

The prices, back in 2007 were

6 watch box black = 59 EUR

6 watch box brown = 49 EUR

12 watch box black = 89 EUR

18 watch box black = 109 EUR

Shipment costs to Brussels 19 EUR

Rainer6erseries.jpg

Rainer12erseries.jpg

Rainer18erseries.jpg

Rainer6Hell.jpg

Well my boxes are going to be soon empty ...as I'm seriously narrowing down my collection.

The boxes are incredibly well finished and come with an outer solid black carton.

Anyways, the guy who sold me these boxes is Rainier, he is in Germany.

He's email is all4watches@aol.com

The prices, back in 2007 were

6 watch box black = 59 EUR

6 watch box brown = 49 EUR

12 watch box black = 89 EUR

18 watch box black = 109 EUR

Shipment costs to Brussels 19 EUR

Nice boxes, just to big....I personally prefer the double decker style due to spacing!

• 3 months later...

Hi!

I want to down size my collection! Instead of putting up watches that nobody wants, I thought maybe I can inform what many of these have to go besides the gens (5th pic, the 4 watches on the top from the left).

Send me a PM for the watch you are interested in and I will put up a proper sales thread and this way keep it with the board guide lines!

Is this okay? I hope so! If not, please accept my humble excuse!

Thanks!

TFDM