When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO Chrono Quartz

mikephotog

Does anyone know if there is a PO Chrono Quartz available with a correct date wheel.

Andrew's has the black font on white b/g.

BTW sent Andrew an email inquiring before posting this question, had a reply from him in less than 5 minutes. Well done Andrew !

Thanks HELIAV8R, how does one obtain the $20 discount?

So its not 45mm as mentioned on their web site?

Look in the upper right corner when browsing, there is a banner that with the discount code. Currently the code is USD20 , just enter it a checkout. The watch I received is not 45mm. The case is only about 42.5mm, however they are probably calling it 45 including the crown when measuring. I have a small wrist and this watch is about as big as I can pull off without it looking huge. I am really pleased with the watch especially for the price. My gen Omega SMPchrono hasn't seen the light of day since this one arrived. I also wasn't so sure about the orange bezel, but I really like it, and am glad I got that one over the black. I'll try to post some pics soon.

Also you should know on the quartz chrono, the subdials operate differently than on the face: running seconds are at the 6, 24 hr pointer at the 3, and stopwatch minutes at the 9. That's the standard Miyota 0S20 movement.

Let us know what and who you go with to get yours....